• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-123

SnowDog

wow - you can't get any better than that!

My next motor will be a GP from Limitless Aero (hopefully a GP-61 for a 60cc Extra) :D

wedoitall

Wow. That right there just made me a future customer. Wouldn't happen to want to give one of the new ones for me to "test" :D

A little announcement about the 123.
Many of you have probably heard of the 123 issue concerning one cylinder getting to hot because of unequal fueling in the crankcase.
Originally we focused on the reed cage revisions which did fix the problem but while finding fixes we found other things that we could do to make the engine better. Instead of sending patches out to customers we will be sending every gp123 owner a new engine.
The decision to replace all 123s goes it was made for several reasons.
1. The reed fix did basically fix the problem. But while we testing ideas we found things that could be done to make the motor all around better, smoother running with more power.
2. We decided it was not fair to current 123 owners to release a v2 or improved version and that was when the decision was made to replace all of the 123 so everyone has the new version. Yes it is not going to be cheap but it was the only way to support our customers the way we felt we needed too instead of releasing a patch and then better engines later.
3. We want to sincerely thank all of our 123 customers for being so patient with this issue and are looking forward to a great year to come.

Please email me at sales@limitlessaero.com with any questions.

this kind of customer service is why I switched to GP Engines

gyro

GSN Contributor
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396383825.607094.jpg

Guess id better finish my 104 soon

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got some standoffs from customstandoffs that I had made for the DA120, hopefully they're the right size.

you will be lucky if they are the same,, the length from the mount plate to the hub is different on the da120 and the gp 123