• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Got this here engine. now what?

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20141204_125022.jpg
    20141204_125022.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 359

Robbins

Let me be clear. Is there anything out there that I don't have to do a full build on? Between work and kids a full build isn't going to happen, but I wish!

I would spring for ARC readiness.

Doesn't necessarily have to be 3d. I am thinking of glider tow plane types and STOL type aircraft. I have most of the gear ready but no airframe. I wouldn't mind finding a sd, toc, tt, yak but I'm wondering if power isn't there for that type of airframe. Of course, I want to hover if it's a yak.

Really looking for a high winger though. Open to other ideas, that's why I had to ask.

Thanks y'all.

And Wesley, if I don't find a home it's yours for a trade of some sort... Lol

Robbins

I appreciate the suggestion, but there are already too many cubs at our field. I am looking for something unique

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I had that motor on a hangar9 35% extra 260. It flew it really well with a 27x10th prop. I sold it to a friend of mine and he put it in a 33% yak and it has ridiculous power. Does aero works still make the 75cc extra?

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I just checked. Aeroworks has a 75cc extra or an 85cc yak. That motor would yank either of those around. It's a thumper.