• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Got this here engine. now what?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Not to be a downer but I would be very careful buying from Easytiger.

lots of stuff out there about Easy Tiger, some good , some bad but the bad stuff is really odd and there's a ton of conflicting info. Buyer beware but lots of cool planes, too many to not at least consider it if he's got what you really want.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
One of these.

Attachments

• green_splash.jpg
    green_splash.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 216

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
You're going to gain 2 lbs!

And what is that? A pile of turd dancing??? You're a little weird man.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
dancing poop is the Christmas present of choice this year!

Robbins, are you getting any closer to a decision? I kind of like the idea of a big Beaver. :laughing:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You're going to gain 2 lbs!
And what is that? A pile of turd dancing??? You're a little weird man.

That's 3D poop for you Robbins! :spongebob::dancing-poop:

With the trend of all the ARF companies going larger and larger chasing the 70 and 120 sized engines you are caught in the middle with and 85. Best bet might be to find an ARF and put it on a diet if possible or something scale. Would make a badass warbird engine, but I know that's not your bag of tricks.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I agree badass on warbird, but i cant fly those things. too scary!

eric is putting it on his extra. It sounds like it is basically a drop in, which amazed me. so WTFO!

I see a engine re-instal thread coming soon.

FYI this poop thing is weird...