• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Friday May 15, 2015 Joe Nall

okay panssy assess.....who purposely crashed the plane and who lit the fire? Call it out so we can all pounce on this idiot. I'll probably never get to go to Joe Nall, but the thought of some a-hole doing what everyone is talking about really pisses me off.

Acs_guitars

New to GSN!
okay panssy assess.....who purposely crashed the plane and who lit the fire? Call it out so we can all pounce on this idiot. I'll probably never get to go to Joe Nall, but the thought of some a-hole doing what everyone is talking about really pisses me off.

The guys responsible for the "Ring of Fire" and the "Crash heard 'round the world" were dealt with by TT/Pat Hartness and the AMA directly. It was not the same guy that did both. Several of us know confirmed names, but no one is talking and I hope it stays that way to keep it classy. Everyone knowing their names will do nothing good for any of us. There's a song for this (one I am not all that fond of) but it's called "Let it Go"... Give it a listen.

Acs_guitars

New to GSN!
@Acs_guitars Just curious, were you there and witness both of these first hand?

I was at Nall, but happened to be offsite for both actually, so I was not a witness to either. I have not gotten the full story about how the ring of fire went down, but do know who. As for the infamous flight I am connected with the pilot, and also friends with the other guys flying while it was happening (who certainly have a right to be pissed). I have heard the POV from both sides. IMO, it is up to the offenders in both cases to step up and apologize without having to put their flame suit on.

Last edited: