• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

wecoyote;12855 wrote: Would suck to become member #1001. :blue:

until the next contest.
Yes that would. I am still curious what number they are actually going to use. Under the communities tab - the members list the bottom reports a number and on the bottom of the forums home page there is a number as well. The don't match 964 vs 956 as of the time of this post. The better announce which one or 8 people might be upset.

Do-rag

100cc
Ohio AV8TOR;12860 wrote: Yes that would. I am still curious what number they are actually going to use. Under the communities tab - the members list the bottom reports a number and on the bottom of the forums home page there is a number as well. The don't match 964 vs 956 as of the time of this post. The better announce which one or 8 people might be upset.

[SIZE= 15px]If I remember correctly Bart said that the number on the member list is the correct number. Which was 958 last I looked. [/SIZE]

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Do-rag;12877 wrote: [SIZE= 15px]If I remember correctly Bart said that the number on the member list is the correct number. Which was 958 last I looked. [/SIZE]

Great I am glad he mentioned that, thanks

tailskid

70cc twin V2
But they are going to give the engine to someone that has already registered....not necessarily the 1000th one - right?

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
tailskid;13056 wrote: But they are going to give the engine to someone that has already registered....not necessarily the 1000th one - right?
Right, It will be random drawing of the first 1000 members.