• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

BalsaDust

KENCRANE;11565 wrote: sleepy/bart

in memory of our dear friend Carl vogal aka (rcakropilot) i would like to add to the giveaway. Carl left all of his plane stuff to me and i would like to pass some of it on. i have a brand new header/coupler kit and canister for the da50. can you include this in your giveaway? Carl would like this.

Freaking awesome dude.

KENCRANE;11663 wrote: barman, plan another contest. i have a brand new in box futaba 7tg and a brand new set of 50 cc carden (by Caroline sp )dark blue wing and stab bags for you to give away in his memory as well. i will ship to the winners.

Again freaking awesome. We need more people like you in this hobby.

WangoTango;11964 wrote: How many more till we get to the magic 1000th member?

WT

last count showed we have 913 members so only 87 more to go

keith.ille1;11968 wrote: You guys rock and what a great site!!

totally agree

O

Ohio AV8TOR

OK so which numbers are we using? If you click on the community tab then members list on the bottom gives you the member count. You can also click on the forums home tab and scroll down to the bottom and also see a total. Problem is they don't match.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Ohio AV8TOR;12003 wrote: OK so which numbers are we using? If you click on the community tab then members list on the bottom gives you the member count. You can also click on the forums home tab and scroll down to the bottom and also see a total. Problem is they don't match.

I been wondering why difference in the numbers also.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Fishhook2670;12004 wrote: I been wondering why difference in the numbers also.

I thought I read that [MENTION=4]Bartman[/MENTION] said that have been some spammer accounts that have been deleted. Maybe it has to do with that.

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
KENCRANE;11565 wrote: sleepy/bart

in memory of our dear friend Carl vogal aka (rcakropilot) i would like to add to the giveaway. Carl left all of his plane stuff to me and i would like to pass some of it on. i have a brand new header/coupler kit and canister for the da50. can you include this in your giveaway? Carl would like this.

Grand gesture.

Outstanding people comprise this sport.