• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

mac26r

50cc
Wow! I'm going to win a DA50 and canister set! Fantastic. RJ 706 you're a good man and I'm sure Carl would be proud!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
ah-k... got six more members to sign up to the great and powerful, GSN..... send me my motor now, K?:biggrin-new:

stangflyer;12386 wrote: ah-k... got six more members to sign up to the great and powerful, GSN..... send me my motor now, K?:biggrin-new:

Dadgum Bendix radio! Stangflyer, that's a garbled transmission I have received from you.... Either your mic is on the fritz or my speaker is fuzzy. Seems you said something about sending WangoTango his new motor. Taxi to the end of 34L and hold at the apron..... I'll advise later on the arrival of my new DA50 and let you know how shiny it is.... Yeah. Just keep holding right there..... Affirmative. It sure is shiny..... Sure will look bodacious in the front end of my new plane.... Yeah. Hold right there!

WT, over and out! :funny-laughing-smil:funny-laughing-smil

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
WangoTango;12400 wrote: Dadgum Bendix radio! Stangflyer, that's a garbled transmission I have received from you.... Either your mic is on the fritz or my speaker is fuzzy. Seems you said something about sending WangoTango his new motor. Taxi to the end of 34L and hold at the apron..... I'll advise later on the arrival of my new DA50 and let you know how shiny it is.... Yeah. Just keep holding right there..... Affirmative. It sure is shiny..... Sure will look bodacious in the front end of my new plane.... Yeah. Hold right there!

WT, over and out! :funny-laughing-smil:funny-laughing-smil

Funny guy... LOL