• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

Geno

70cc twin V2
NashVegas;9928 wrote: Hmmmmm....decisions, decisions....I wonder what airframe I will put my free DA50 in? Definitely going with an ES Composite pipe. Probably wait for the new, BIG Extreme Flight MXS!

Weird....I was thinking the same thing! Lol

Extra nuts;7884 wrote: 50 is the new 30. To get 30, you need 50. When you get to 50 you will really be 30. Not a ratio. 50 is the new 30. #50. To get to 30 you need 50. #30. Then to get to 60 you need that 30/50 thing, or 30(actually 50) first, then, 100-200 to be 60. 60 is cool, better than 30 or glow. I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU??

Is this some of that "new math" they tried to get us to understand 30 years ago?

WT

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
I believe its politically derived. Any documents containing relevant information are inked with orange instead of black. Its enough to make you feel like an old person trying to use to internet for the first time.