• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Glad you enjoyed the plane and flying at a club. Sounds like you need a prop reamer... fits in your tool bag and does a better job than drilling. The only way to do a better job is with a drill press. Drilling a prop with a plane drill could screw it up... I wasted a 19x8 xoar once :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well i couldnt stand it......i took off this evening against doctors orders, to Wallys Squadron,a club i just joined, and maiden my MXS......all i can say is WOW....... it was everything everybody said plus a ton more..... that thing freaking flies on rails, precision rollers were no problem, i was floored. i havent even came close to flying a plane this good until today. So far im trying not to be a fanboy or anything, but its really hard when you fly the MXS.

my buddy video'd my maiden, may post it up when i get it from him

oh oh, yea i think i found my vinyl scheme ive been trying to come up with for the MXS...... pirate!!!! ARRRRRRR!!!!

View attachment 7775

Love the patch, love the plane. glad you got to fly today! Arrrr Matey!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Funny- Arrrg (parrot says "Raa, MXS rocks MXS rocks, Raa")
I'm having similar feelings for the 60" Extra I just maddened.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Funny- Arrrg (parrot says "Raa, MXS rocks MXS rocks, Raa")
I'm having similar feelings for the 60" Extra I just maddened.

I think all owners of EF airplanes have this feeling at one point or another!

quadracer

100cc
I just ordered a 60" Extra 300, to replace my scattered-about 57 Extra. Now I can go to the Bowling Green event with a clear conscience! :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
I just ordered a 60" Extra 300, to replace my scattered-about 57 Extra. Now I can go to the Bowling Green event with a clear conscience! :D

You're going to LOVE it! Really happy for you Sam! I know you've built a bunch of planes, but don't hesitate to ask if you've got a question.