• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

quadracer

100cc
I have a question about the payment; it said my order was accepted and processing, but never directed me to PayPal's page, and shipping charges are TBD, I guess?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have a question about the payment; it said my order was accepted and processing, but never directed me to PayPal's page, and shipping charges are TBD, I guess?

Yup! They'll use their shipping discount to get you the best rate, then send you a Paypal invoice tomorrow for the payment. It should ship by Thursday if you pay the invoice tomorrow.

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I don't think it's automated... Because they get shipping amount, and to AK it's always the most economical through USPS... Either priority or express. Also, they have always addressed my questions I had in the notes at that time.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Keep your eyes out for an official review on the 48" Yak shortly. We've competed the build and electroncis installation, and hope to fly her and get some video over the next few days.
Setup: EF Torque 2814-820kv, Airboss 45A ESC, Hitec 5065MG all around.

Just want to reiterate how awesome the quality and finish are on this build. We especially liked the slotted cowl openings ont he front. This is one of the areas that really highlights the EF Yak from some of the others Yaks out there that either don't have anything, or have a plate requring some effort and glue to use.

View attachment 7598

Feral

Looking forward to the build log guys. The Mrs is kindly buying me a yak 48" combo for my birthday eta 30days not that I'm counting