• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

wedoitall

thanks fellers...just got back home. doc said no flying or drive'n and i have to see the eye doc monday morning..... he saw something under a black light but couldnt tell if it was glue or scratch....pretty sure its glue. im still gonna try to fly tomorrow.

ha. cool thing about it is im wearing a full fledge eye patch. makes me look tuff.

talk about hurting tho....CA is the eye hurts llike hell

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
thanks fellers...just got back home. doc said no flying or drive'n and i have to see the eye doc monday morning..... he saw something under a black light but couldnt tell if it was glue or scratch....pretty sure its glue. im still gonna try to fly tomorrow.

ha. cool thing about it is im wearing a full fledge eye patch. makes me look tuff.

talk about hurting tho....CA is the eye hurts llike hell

Wow, sorry about the bad luck, sucks they couldn't do much for it. Glad they didn't have to amputate. :p

One thing I'll say about flying with one eye: Don't.

If you're not used to it, you'll have a significant amount of trouble with the complete lack of depth perception. Just sayin...

wedoitall

yea i was worried about depth perception. definitely not throwing up the mxs. i joined a club about a hr away, and was supposed to go and meet up with the guys there and maiden the mxs.

i know of some of the guys, any and everything goes. the prez flys 3d so that should be a good thing. just hope me eye will be a OK eventually. i actually fly with one eye most of the time normally. when i was little i had eye surgery on my left eye and over the years for some reason i mostly use just my right eye, its kinda weird. but the crappy thing is, the glue went into my right eye.