• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 70" extra

Now I have the plane and I'm going to use a DLE 30cc up front. I hear this combo make just insane power. I don't have a clue what size fuel tank I should use. I'm thinking of a Fortitude 8 oz tank? Would that be too small for the 30cc? Thoughts please?

THanks
Chuck

gyro

GSN Contributor
Now I have the plane and I'm going to use a DLE 30cc up front. I hear this combo make just insane power. I don't have a clue what size fuel tank I should use. I'm thinking of a Fortitude 8 oz tank? Would that be too small for the 30cc? Thoughts please?

THanks
Chuck

Hi Chuck,

I can fly about 30 minutes with a 16oz tank, so an 8 should work fine if you want to keep it small/light. I'd set your timer for 10 minutes on the first flight to see where you're at, and adjust from there.

G