• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 70" extra

Feral

Dudes I've pulled the trigger on the 70" I'll have a mini build log/review for anyone researching. Please feel free to chime in with any ideas or corrections on how I'm setting it up or any tips to make this fly awsome Rock on guys!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

She arrived today packed nice and secure she's a purdy lookin bird. The wing bags and canopy cover is pretty cool they'll definetly keep the harsh Aussie sun Away. I've been over all the joints with CA and checked every thing is where it should be. Ive run the iron over her and am now starting the tedious hinging process. Robart hinges all round and dubro hardware there is absolutely no reason to replace any of the factory hardware. Top Quality as usual with the Extreme Flights

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Wait till you see mine on the long weekend bro, might get some ideas to run with.

I've been very impressed with the castle becPro for servo power. No glitch after hundreds of flights.

Feral

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370346378.410951.jpg Nice big battery tie down points and alloy angle gear mount reinforcements ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370346471.136411.jpg. Long carbon stringers run all the way from the gear mount all the way down to the tail. There's also an air dam with pre cut slots for the rudder cables to pass through life's pretty easy with the EF birds heaps of the tricky and time consuming stuff is already done for us in the factory

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
View attachment 9254 Nice big battery tie down points and alloy angle gear mount reinforcements View attachment 9255. Long carbon stringers run all the way from the gear mount all the way down to the tail. There's also an air dam with pre cut slots for the rudder cables to pass through life's pretty easy with the EF birds heaps of the tricky and time consuming stuff is already done for us in the factory
Its an EF bro, all std fair to be honest.

I banged the little 64" MXS together in two nights with ought to much trouble.

Hardest part about the 70" is the duel elevator alignment.

Sweet your doing the write up but!

Feral

That's why you need a spektrum bro;). I'm assembling the landing gear the carbon gear feels real strong and it's shiny all the better for bling factor.