• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Epoxy...favorite mixing cups?

reyn3545

100cc
.... and in the spirit of "repurposing" things for the hobby... whenever I stop by the bar at the airport, I always save the cocktail straws. Then, when I build another plane, I use the straws to route receiver antenna wires!

Mikeq

150cc
Dang I guess I need to learn how to improvise....I always wondered how you guys are able to afford those expensive planes.... now I know...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I use the small mixing cups also. I love that they are calibrated for perfect mixing. If you look around you can find them cheap. These are $3 for 100. Then I go to the craft store and get like 1000 Popsicle sticks for a couple bucks and I am set for a long time.

fb831ff18a173ebf7d09cdb393deb149.image.180x125.jpg
+1 on these:way_to_go:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
The standard mixing sticks from Hobby Lobby work great as small wood patches also. I have used them for support and repairs on a couple of planes.