• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DX8 or not?

willfly2

30cc
He's turning it into a pylon racer! :p

Dang Those numbers 4 and 5 they are just to close together. Ya know I was typing at lightning speed, almost 6 words a minute. Ha Ha !! I was going to ask if I was kool enough to play with you big boys now that I got a big boy radio and the edge but now that I'm taking flack ???? Ha Ha !! I'm taking this all in good fun. Soooo when you'r on the flight line and someone is behind you hollering [ LOWER ] it's just me. Ha Ha !!!

willfly2

30cc
Got some good weather this weekend in central Mn. so out in the beautiful 30 degrees I went with the DX8. Big difference over the Dx6i . It seamed much smother to me and I felt more connected to my airplane. I also liked the feel of the weight, felt more like my old F.M. Setting up my airplanes with the DX8 was simple as I was familiar with the DX6i. Just sum small trimming once in the air. Happy I bought this radio,thinking I'll have it for a long time.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got some good weather this weekend in central Mn. so out in the beautiful 30 degrees I went with the DX8. Big difference over the Dx6i . It seamed much smother to me and I felt more connected to my airplane. I also liked the feel of the weight, felt more like my old F.M. Setting up my airplanes with the DX8 was simple as I was familiar with the DX6i. Just sum small trimming once in the air. Happy I bought this radio,thinking I'll have it for a long time.

Happy to hear this! It's a nice radio that has brought me tons of happy flying!

-G

willfly2

30cc
Need to look into the telemetry part a little more,but it will be a while. For now I need to learn mixing, never had that before. The 58" edge may be up and flying by the first of next month. Thank's to my son borrowing me a esc. It is so nice to have a radio capable of these things.