• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DX8 or not?

willfly2

30cc
you getting telemetry also? no matter what brand i use in the future itll have to have telemetry. its probably been a plane saver with me flying in really cold weather.

DX8 only All the budget will allow for now, because I also bought a 48" edge from 3dhs. Telemetry will have to weight tell after I get motor,servo's and e.s.c. [ Something to look forward to.]

gyro

GSN Contributor
DX8 only All the budget will allow for now, because I also bought a 48" edge from 3dhs. Telemetry will have to weight tell after I get motor,servo's and e.s.c. [ Something to look forward to.]

Checkout the savox banner in the footer for a 15% off code, that you can use in the purchase of 4 servos!

econpatric

70cc twin V2

Dad: When we put that Edge of yours together it was 58"... Did you cut the wingtips off? haha! :tongue: