• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

Hello Cam
So what is Santa bringing you this Christmas , maybe a new Jeti DS24 radio .?????????????

Good evening Rusty, nope, not at all!! HA HA, that is why I asked you 1st! To see, if you had it, If you liked it. Personally, me too, I am happy with my DS 16. I upgraded it to 24 channels, so it is same as that. Still the screen and other options are not there though. I like that the new one has triple redundancy with the radio system, this is nice. Maybe later I will get it. Let's see which one of us two will get it 1st! HA HA.,

ok, for Christmas, I am looking at getting a CARF P-47 with a Moki. This is my dream plane!! Don't know when I would fly it, since I love IMAC and precision. But, still my dream plane. SO far, I have gotten two CB 400, so that may be it for now! (and other miscellaneous building materials to finish off these two Cardens)

Rusty 73

100cc
I'm with on the Jeti24 its only the colour screen and the the redundancy of 900mHz that wold be nice to have .
Like you im still loving the DS 16 and im very happy with it ..thinking you get one first HA HA.

A P-47 with a five cylinder Moki would sound very cool I saw a P47 from in the Flying Hertiage Collection in Pain field at Everett Washington . The owner is Paul Allen , what a large aircraft (47) thunderbolt with two banks of cylinder called the double Wasp engine, about 2000 hp .
One of our club flyers has a five cylinder Moki and it runs and sounds great , nice thing to fly for enjoyment purposes .
Would be nice to get finishing one of the Extra 330sc i have but a lack of a furnace heater is slowing things down in the garage and im getting heat from moving my big bird into the basment and working on her.
You will be test flying these new Cardens long before i can finsh mine , i wished i lived in a warmer climate ...