• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dle 30

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Got a big assist from my good buddy [MENTION=504]betoperez[/MENTION] today!
He made a special tool and swapped prop hubs on my super DLE 30 in about 5 minutes!
View attachment 20870

Also, thanks to [MENTION=327]ValleyViewRC[/MENTION] for their super fast and cheap shipping.
Made the order early in the afternoon Friday, and it arrived yesterday, for only $2! Amazing:

Why not save a bunch of time and go with a single post prop adapter from VV. Takes a few minutes and makes prop tests a breeze.
http://www.3drcforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9440&d=1371261976

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more pictures about removing the prop hub.

My tool works with the DLE 30 and 55.

Attachments

• dle 55  PROP HUB TOOL.jpg
    dle 55 PROP HUB TOOL.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 419
  • REMOVING PROP SHAFT.jpg
    REMOVING PROP SHAFT.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 374
  • DLE 55 PROP HUB PULLER.jpg
    DLE 55 PROP HUB PULLER.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 504
Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Didn't know, thank you for the info.

Look at it and didn't like it. That is just me.

Just less hassle. The 30ccs don't need all the bolts. Does look nice but its under the spinner anyway. Nice tool thou.

Just less hassle. The 30ccs don't need all the bolts. Does look nice but its under the spinner anyway. Nice tool thou.

The tool is not my idea, I can't remember where I saw it but it works great. My was made out of a broken landing gear leg.