• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Delro Raven 3.1M build

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Was thinking... if you razor plane and sand down those TE &LE on the hinge stock, you might lose a few degrees of throw but could still use those horns you have, as long as you have 25-30° up n down travel its all good. Just an idea.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
I ordered the jtec horns. I will see how it looks when they get here. I think that is my best bet.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I also didn't like the way the holes got further away from the hinge line as it got lower on the horn. The Jtec ones look nice and straight.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Jetpainter;13934 wrote: I also didn't like the way the holes got further away from the hinge line as it got lower on the horn. The Jtec ones look nice and straight.

Agree. I think they are going to work much better.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Jlc;13446 wrote:
13446=7335-006A902D-F70A-4082-B0E7-24E9497C97C6.jpg
13446=7335-006A902D-F70A-4082-B0E7-24E9497C97C6.jpg
For comparison.

Wow, those are bad in a couple of ways.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Terryscustom;13942 wrote: Wow, those are bad in a couple of ways.

Thanks for taking the time too look this thread over. If anything looks wonky don't hesitate to say something.

IMAC FANATIC

Where we at buddy ? Any progress ?

I have one wing and one aileron to finish sand and monokote begins! Shoulders actually sore from all the sanding done in last week and two days. Ugh.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Looking forward to you starting your covering. I have family visiting so it put the brakes on the project this week and this weekend is the red bull air race. 40% chance of rain this weekend though. On a good note I got the funds for the 150L!! Waiting on control horns to get here also.

IMAC FANATIC

Good news on all counts, family first, but especially good news on the 150L:woohoo-dancing-bana: nice choice.