• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Da-35

gyro

GSN Contributor
Like you, I have my DA35 (Serial # 35) and I have two airframes I've ordered and neither of them have yet to ship. I have the Limitless Aero 540 V3 and the Redwing Extra 330. Besides the DA, I have a NIB 40cc from Valley View RC. I don't know which motor I'm going to put in which plane.....?????????

Throw the da35 on the edge540, and the VVRC twin on the redwing extra :)

Redwing cowl looks great for a twin, limitless aero cowl looks nice for a Pitts on the 35, with the jug right behind the lower scoop

I asked Dave about exhaust. There is a side dump and a Pitts from jtec. He said that MTW and K&S were very close to delivering canister and header options.

Gary is in the business of selling them. Send him a PM. That is why I lent him mine to make the prototype.

My 3DHS 330SC arrived unharmed for this motor. Just need a muffler and to decide on what servos to use.

Aeroplayin

70cc twin V2
today was the maiden!! awesome. flew her 4 times, total of 40 minutes. still breaking her in, only did pure IMAC, no 3D yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiIglxV3Xh0

Yeah, that's pulling very nicely. What prop are you starting off with? Looks like they were using the 20x9 Falcon at Nall but I have a few beechwood leftovers I held on to when I sold my DLE. I also hear that Dave said it would do 400 more RPMs than the DLE35. I know it's early yet and most engines aren't even broken in at this point, but if anyone puts a tach on their engine soon, please let us know.

I want to get my Mej 20x8 back to start with for this motor. I will compare the same prop on the VVRC 40 on either the 20x9 or Mej 21x8 once it is broke in.