• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Da-35

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I am. I think, I'm going to replace the VVRC 40 with the 35 on my 78 EF Extra, that is what I original wanted to put on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ya I heard Tony Russo from DA mention at the Toledo show that he would be shipping pre-orders in a couple weeks. Glad to heard they are finally moving on this new motor. New ignition module on this thing as well. Everything will be serviceable on the new ignition module and lipo compatible up to 8.5v!

Nice job DA!

:banana: I was on the waiting list for the DA 35. Notice I say I "WAS" on the waiting list. :grrreat: Jeff, from DA called me today and I have one being shipped to me. I bought the motor, pitts muffler and drill jig. Should have it by Wed of next week:bouncy:

gyro

GSN Contributor
:banana: I was on the waiting list for the DA 35. Notice I say I "WAS" on the waiting list. :grrreat: Jeff, from DA called me today and I have one being shipped to me. I bought the motor, pitts muffler and drill gig. Should have it by Wed of next week:bouncy:

Ooooooh nice! Can't wait to see and hear about it!

Now, I'm waiting for a plane to be delivered:

BTW, look closely at the ignition and you'll notice is mounts the same way a servo does. It comes with rubber bushings and eyelets for the screws. Also, note the throttle and choke arms.

Attachments

• DA 35 boxed.jpg
    DA 35 boxed.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 390
  • Drill Jig.jpg
    Drill Jig.jpg
    708.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Ignition for DA 35.jpg
    Ignition for DA 35.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 373
  • in box.jpg
    in box.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 404
  • Thorttle and choke arms.jpg
    Thorttle and choke arms.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 421
  • DA 35 pitts muffler.jpg
    DA 35 pitts muffler.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 445
Like you, I have my DA35 (Serial # 35) and I have two airframes I've ordered and neither of them have yet to ship. I have the Limitless Aero 540 V3 and the Redwing Extra 330. Besides the DA, I have a NIB 40cc from Valley View RC. I don't know which motor I'm going to put in which plane.....?????????