• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Carnage

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Throttle servo locked up Full throttle taxing back, I ruddered away from fence, and pulled on the ele., biotch did what she's supposed to do with those stick inputs, right into knife edge. If I'd had about another inch I think I woulda saved it, but ground caught the wing and el cruncho. Many many flights on ol Bertha, she deserved a spectacular end to her life, sorry ol me could only give her a thump. She damaged pretty good, gonna let @emtp275 look at her, but prob time to move on to the next un.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
OK! I'm bitten:confused:......Who is "Raoul" ??? ( PePe in disguise???)
He's an old club mate, that turned into FAMILY. He moved away, bout 5 years ago to Mississipi, he brings his ugly/special self back to NC each year to fly with us. Here is a pic from Sun. he was giving Justin flying tips. Looks like @emtp275 is doing his best not to laugh at whatever BS he is shoveling. The fella is brain damaged. I think thats why he's wearing a hard hat. We presented the old fart with this Sat. night at a small party we had. BTW Justin LIES, and I heard he was getting married SOON.

Attachments

• IMG_20151011_105037 (1).jpg
    IMG_20151011_105037 (1).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 333
He's an old club mate, that turned into FAMILY. He moved away, bout 5 years ago to Mississipi, he brings his ugly/special self back to NC each year to fly with us. Here is a pic from Sun. he was giving Justin flying tips. Looks like @emtp275 is doing his best not to laugh at whatever BS he is shoveling. The fella is brain damaged. I think thats why he's wearing a hard hat. We presented the old fart with this Sat. night at a small party we had. BTW Justin LIES, and I heard he was getting married SOON.
In addition to being a founding member of SMAC, past president(several times:eek::LOL_gif:), Raoul is also a master builder. Pictured in the foreground is his sig kit 85cc Spacewalker!

Attachments

• 20151012_100228.jpg
    20151012_100228.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 361