Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Carnage

Discussion in 'R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces) Ol' Plank.' started by stangflyer, Sep 13, 2014.

1. witchfingers

witchfingers 70cc twin V2

Tell this to Terry, he likes corn. IMG_0412.JPG

2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Or several mistakes high.

49dimes, thurmma and Pistolera like this.
  3. tailskid

tailskid 70cc twin V2

Several mistakes high IS in the middle of the air.....corn fields are NOT and are VERY close to the edge!!! Don't even get me started with trees....

<g>

4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

image.jpg

That moment you realize your adding to the carnage thread way to much.

5. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Or supporting the CA manufacturers.

combat chicken likes this.
  6. yakken

yakken 100cc

I told ya to give that imac stuff up. If you would have been on the deck with some 3d you wouldnt have hit the tree.lol

combat chicken and Pistolera like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Goes to show "Ravens" will roost in a tree! Now if it were "me" in your shoes, being ravens symbolize death, The plane would have fallen to its destruction just as I would have approached to retrieve it:face-palm:.

As a matter of fact...True story....I had one of my favorite planes do exactly that! ( Acrostar ) Dead stick up high and gliding right into the tree top that was in the way of my recovery approach. As I got close I could tell the plane had little or no damage until I got right up to it to only watch it fall 30 or so feet and bust it up like a 2 dollar suit case :(.

8. Well I hit the like button only for the humor and irony that this happened to me with a trainor I was flying back in the day. :face-palm:

49dimes likes this.
  9. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Hah....Yes, i was worried about exactly this as it was mainly hanging only by the prop, with a little support by some small branches. As we set the ladder and I climbed up under it I kept thinking...."This SOB is gonna fall and take me right off this ladder!" Needless to say that didn't happen...thank God! :)

10. Found it! Wow. Good thing Capt Jack had his rabbits foot on him and was wearing his Depends! :pirate:

Pistolera likes this.