• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Now I just need to find something like that in CA! I do hear rumors that the rust-0-leum orange is a good match...(don't cringe too much) Time will tell.
Thanks again!!
Here is a distributor locator for Chromax (formerly DuPont)
http://www.axaltacs.com/us/en_US/products-services/liquid-coatings/cromax/distributor-locator.html
Any good Chromax/DuPont distributor should be able to custom mix a spray can now days. Iron a sample of the covering onto a 4" x 4" scrap of wood and have them scan it. The SprayMax 2K clear that Rollerman is using is available on line, if you can't get it from a store in CA.

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
This past Friday, had a great day at work, working on collecting data riding tractors at the local airport, and watching guys taking some lessons. Makes me want to go back and finish getting my license.

Oh here is what I'm thinking of doing on the fuse sides, like the bottom of the wings.

Attachments

• 20160205_104707.jpg
    20160205_104707.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 308
  • 20160208_064930.jpg
    20160208_064930.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 331