• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
LOL, Yea they are secured pretty good, good piece of mind.

Here are the pics of the Orange paint spray can and the clear coat, MAN I wish I was at home working on it. I do LOVE my job here at John Deere, I get paid to break Tractors.

Attachments

• 20160131_181006.jpeg
    20160131_181006.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 20160131_181331.jpeg
    20160131_181331.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 310

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
LOL, Yea they are secured pretty good, good piece of mind.

Here are the pics of the Orange paint spray can and the clear coat, MAN I wish I was at home working on it. I do LOVE my job here at John Deere, I get paid to break Tractors.
Now do tell, how do you snap a 9620r apart?! [emoji6]

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
LOL!!! I work on the 4k 5k series tractors, I run a 200HP AC motor that loads different components, like the front axle and transmission. I do durability runs and ultimate break test to see how far they go. LOTS OF TORQUE.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks, 3daviator. Alky6 There is a car paint company in down town Augusta called FINISHMASTERS. I took my covering there and they were able to match the colors. They also put them in aerosol cans for me, this time I got just the base paint and clear coat it the parts later. The spray comes as if you are using a paint gun.

I have mention before I hate the painting part. but really, it has not been that bad. I was going to permanently install the inner left wing servo tonight after covering the door but I ran out of thin CA to harden the screw holes. Shame on me for running out of CA. BAD BUILDER BAD BUILDER>
Finishmasters just bought the paint store I deal with for my bodyshop. Evidently they have quite a few stores and are expanding. The store I deal with was part of a small St. Louis area chain they bought out.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
LOL!!! I work on the 4k 5k series tractors, I run a 200HP AC motor that loads different components, like the front axle and transmission. I do durability runs and ultimate break test to see how far they go. LOTS OF TORQUE.
Deere needed to do some of that testing to the 9k series tractors. We run 3 9020 series with degelman blades and we pretty much overhaul an axle or two per year. [emoji20]

Do you know if finishmasters can match pearl or metallic ultracote colors very close?

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
I know for a fact that they can match metallic blue. here is a pic of my 118 .

Attachments

• DSC08121.JPG
    DSC08121.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC08123.JPG
    DSC08123.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 296

Alky6

150cc
Here are the pics of the Orange paint spray can and the clear coat, MAN I wish I was at home working on it.
Finishmasters just bought the paint store I deal with for my bodyshop. Evidently they have quite a few stores and are expanding. The store I deal with was part of a small St. Louis area chain they bought out.

Now I just need to find something like that in CA! I do hear rumors that the rust-0-leum orange is a good match...(don't cringe too much) Time will tell.
Thanks again!!