• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Call for Official GSN Event Contributors

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
yes, we did ask for exclusivity if we were going to compensate you for your efforts since some people are posting their content to multiple RC sites.

GSN watermarks and video leaders were to brand the content as a product of the site. Not unreasonable if you're receiving compensation.

I'm open to suggestions but I simply cannot pay for the effort if someone is expecting to also post their images to FG or RCG.

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
lol A Nikon Coolpix. Not the greatest thing in the world, I actually use my phone to take most of my pictures.

I'd like to get a better camera, but I always seem to spend my mad money on airplanes.
I'd say give it a try the next time you're at the field. Let's see how they look once they're uploaded to the site.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We're moving right along with this with @Krzy4RC , @ericb, and @gyro signed up to do coverage for us and you'll notice they each have a GSN Contributor banner below their avatars. Krzy4RC already posted photos from a pattern contest that he was at last weekend and gyro is all set to cover XFC for us. I'm hoping ericb can make it to the Black Hills Air Rally in August but we'll see.

Thanks again for the responses so far. We can use all of the help that we can get so if you're interested or maybe interested but not sure, please message me and we'll figure it out.

Thanks!
Bart