• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Call for Official GSN Event Contributors

Bipeguy03

150cc
lol A Nikon Coolpix. Not the greatest thing in the world, I actually use my phone to take most of my pictures.

I'd like to get a better camera, but I always seem to spend my mad money on airplanes.

BalsaDust

This should be good to see more event coverage. No events really that are close to me though other than local fun flys.

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Bart,

I am pretty good with a camera but, haven't done much with video. I shoot with a Canon 5D MarkIII using a 24-70 f/2.8L and also a 70-200 f/2.8L series lense.

You can see some of my handy work at http://photosbymark.net and http://dirtyhogatvrodeo.com if you wanted to take a look.

Our next contest is June 11th in Broken Arrow, OK. We have one in Byrum, MS but, that is almost 500 miles one way :(

I will be at the Byram IMAC, I will also be at the Atchafalaya Basin RC Pattern Contest. I would be happy to get some shots together.

You can see my work at www.flickr.com/photos/whitlow

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
What I'm starting to realize is that by bringing in a mix of people we're also going to get different styles from people using different equipment so it should make for more interesting coverage.

That would be great Rich. Do you go to other events?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
We tried this once before but the pace of development at the site at the time made the follow through difficult so let's try it again.

I'm looking for people that know RC, go to events, can blend in and get lots of photos/video, can get to a terminal and upload the content each night or the next day.

Please email me at bart@giantscalenews.com if you're interested and include some samples or links to samples.

I'm willing to compensate qualified people, provide embroidered GSN logo shirts, media access passes, etc. We'll tweak it as we go but for now we need to see who's interested.

Thanks for your consideration!
Bart

LAW and I signed up for this before Joe Nall and XFC with all the same promises last year, hope you guy's follow through this year for whoever signs up.

$.02

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Terry,

If you recall I did follow up with you but when we got to the point where you realized you'd have to upload your photos at the end of each day you backed out. And that was Nall and XFC 2015, very different times for us here at GSN, as you know.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
So far we've got three people that have responded and they're from different parts of the country which is good. I've been in touch with them and we're moving along which is also good.

If anyone else is interested please message me (Start a Conversation by first clicking on my username).

Thanks!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry,

If you recall I did follow up with you but when we got to the point where you realized you'd have to upload your photos at the end of each day you backed out. And that was Nall and XFC 2015, very different times for us here at GSN, as you know.

Ahhh, yes. It also had to do with having to put GSN logo's on our pics and a GSN trailer before each video before I posted those each night. I remember now.