• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Build log - RedwingRC EXTRA 330sc profile

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I'll remember that. I'm the guy that doesn't put graphics on until the plane is good and broke in! Like 30-40 flights. Maybe over winter.

Jake

Sounds good, just let me know when your ready. Wait a minute!!...isn't 30-40 flight for you happen in one weekend?:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Opinions please....

Anyone see any problems with the SFG getting pushed over against the aileron while in flight? There is a gap (see yellow lines in pic), but I can easily push the SFG over against the aileron. You guys think it will fly that way it is or do you see the need to stiffen the SFG?

Attachments

• SFG.jpg
    SFG.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 273

gyro

GSN Contributor
Opinions please....

Anyone see any problems with the SFG getting pushed over against the aileron while in flight? There is a gap (see yellow lines in pic), but I can easily push the SFG over against the aileron. You guys think it will fly that way it is or do you see the need to stiffen the SFG?

I have had them close like that, you should be fine

Saw this plane last weekend at the Huckfest in Littlerock.. Tim had it with him but when time came to fly it.. it was late in the day and everyone was beat from the 103 heat index.. so we packed things up and went back to the pool.. but it will be my next plane after my 50cc planes are built