• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BlueBird HB 50B servos

I've had both sizes from GreenE. I prefer the larger one. Both fly the same. Smaller one presents itself much like a 35%.

But and a servo note, I got word last nite, that my new 120 will be shipped to me today, in time for the weekend and flying!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hope you get all of your flight control surfaces operating with the 50B. The difference is amazing. My 32% 330sc was a bit sluggish with the 3114's but got the job done nicely. The 50B's get the job done period. I'm liking the "right now" response. If your hand begins to shake the plane is going to show it lol.

JAG

70cc twin V2
I heard some good things at the field yesterday about this servo. Sounds like an awesome deal for the price.

I'm awaiting my new radio and a few other things, like a servo arm and battery adapters. I decided not to go with the Powerboard. Going use this with these batteries. I have QX 4020's on everything else, including throttle.
IMG_0932.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 527

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just a "heads up". This is probably more related to Futaba users but I imagine some others as well. I had the signal voltage on port/channel 6 drop to below 3 volts on an older 6014FS and the H50B that was plugged in freaked out and operated very erratic. I swapped to a newer 6014HS and operated all 5 servos in the normal and HS mode. Works great. The signal voltage was 4 volts on all 14 channels. I am considering going back to a Smart Fly board because they boost signal voltage to about 5.5 volts. Bottom line......Those who may use these servos in 35 cent and 42 cent air frames where servo extensions are quite long check to see that signal voltage is adequate (4volts or better).