• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

best sale ad ever!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we're in a good place now, the site is stable, you guys have me figured out (I think), SleepyC's gears are turning again.....we'll let the roots get established over the winter and then hit the circuit spreading the word in the spring. I'm looking forward to getting out to meet a lot of you guys and get back to flying planes on a regular basis!

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Hah...I wish I could've done more for GSN over there, before I got canned. The SOB's just banned my son (permanently)....I guess because he mentioned me in a post. Just unbelievable :gnashing::steamer::mad: !!!!

I wish I had Bourke's email address as I'd like to hear his explanation.
Looks like they un-banned your son but banned your homepage. No homepage shows when you go to your "on vacation" profile.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
we're in a good place now, the site is stable, you guys have me figured out (I think), SleepyC's gears are turning again.....we'll let the roots get established over the winter and then hit the circuit spreading the word in the spring. I'm looking forward to getting out to meet a lot of you guys and get back to flying planes on a regular basis!

You will be at Nall right Bart? Sounds like quite a few people that I have not met in person are going this year so should be pretty cool!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, not sure if I'll be joining you in the ranks of the banned Earl, but I had to make my entry over there for the RF 7.5 box cover design contest. I'll post it here since you probably can't see it on FG:

RF Box copy.jpg

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Is there places to stay at joe nall? is it camping or hotel or do you just stay up all night ?

All of the above, Lori and I are going to rent a mini-van and camp on-site again this year. Paul if you go you will be absolutely blown away. As a matter of fact I'd like to see the look on your face as soon as you pass the registration cabin.
We'll be camping down my the 3D line.