• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

best sale ad ever!!

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Ok, here is my contribution to best vendor awards thread over there.:D

Attachments

• fg vendor.jpg
    fg vendor.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 346

Alky6

150cc
Anyone know how to make a bogus link with no GSN in it but links to here anyway?
If you have a website, obviously they are allowing websites to be added per your last post (nicely done BTW), you could add a redirect on that website to redirect traffic here. That is an uber low tech way and about the end of my knowledge base on that...

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well took away my ability to edit. I kept asking why in my edit, nothing that wasn't within the rules, here is what I got along with 3 points. This is Willy himself

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Offensive content (Profanity)
The post contains language presumed to be considered offensive by a majority of our users, or the poster has deliberately circumvented the swear word filter by misspelling a word, substituting certain characters, or crafting an abbreviation. If the offending word can be determined by context then this warning can apply. The sole exception to the abbreviation clause is "BS," which is deemed acceptable in abbreviated form only, and only in the context of "falseness."