• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

best sale ad ever!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I would like to go for a couple of days. you driving the minivan with planes in it to Nall?

No, 20 hour drive and I can't take the time off for that. We fly out on Wed, rent at the airport, pick up supplies at Walmart and head out. Fly home on Sat.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry, I see you racked up a few points today at that "other" place. I guess they didn't like your box art.;)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry, I see you racked up a few points today at that "other" place. I guess they didn't like your box art.;)

That's the funny thing......it was for trolling on another thread for basically telling a troll that he was trolling and it was annoying. :oblong::confused: Yup you know me, trolling through life LOL
They love the box art, it's still up!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Give'm time....give'm time...:sneaky:

Dang, maybe I really am a troll?? Oh well, only there. I made another submission. Cool pic from Rolla: Snap and Sleep getting ready to CAP it up.

Attachments

• RF Box Sleepy.jpg
    RF Box Sleepy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 341
Terry and Earl are just out of control rebels as far as FG is concerned. Maybe if you guys would do a really cool build thread over there it might help...