• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best RC Simulator??

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
if ********** didn't own Real Flight I'd have no problem buying it but I just can't so I guess I"ll be trying Aero Fly. No way, no how.

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Bartman;7581 wrote: if ********** didn't own Real Flight I'd have no problem buying it but I just can't so I guess I"ll be trying Aero Fly. No way, no how.

Like I said, both get you where you need to go.

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
i was aerofly for a long time, switched to Real Flight recently, I guess, difficult to say though, mmmm let me think...RealFlight is better

Here is my AeroFly Video

Here is my RealFlight Video

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'm not exactly buying it for the sim experience, just want to knock the rust off and get back to flying the real thing.

Devin McGrath

New to GSN!
Aero fly everything flys too "good" and by good I mean floaty and not realistic.

The simulator is a great tool for practice and improving your skills as an RC pilot. It would be a shame to pick the sim that would be less beneficial to you based on a personal disagreement. By the best one ;)

Devin McGrath

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
if i wasn't in a position to know first hand of the continued harassment by RF's owner (********** who also owns RCG and FG) towards a former employee of his that has really done nothing wrong, then I'd consider it.

i've got an old version on my old laptop which is probably still capable of running it. it's all i really need, just a chance to relax and spend some time flying without having to leave the house. it doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough to refresh the skills.

thanks for the help everyone.

Bart

Ant

50cc
Bartman;7628 wrote: if i wasn't in a position to know first hand of the continued harassment by RF's owner (********** who also owns RCG and FG) towards a former employee of his that has really done nothing wrong, then I'd consider it.

i've got an old version on my old laptop which is probably still capable of running it. it's all i really need, just a chance to relax and spend some time flying without having to leave the house. it doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough to refresh the skills.

thanks for the help everyone.

Bart

That's fine then. Also,if you don't have one, get a Crack Yak or the like from Twisted Hobbys....you will not regret it. Those foamies have honed my skill quite a bit.:smile-new:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i've got a few foamies, just no time to get out and fly lately! i also want to let my son give it a try.

thanks,

bart

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Bartman;7639 wrote: i also want to let my son give it a try.
Just teach him that crashing isn't really free by making him put a quarter in a jar every time he balls a sim-plane up!