• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best RC Simulator??

Alpha20

50cc
I use Realflight right now, but the Greatplanes Yak just don`t work for me.. What planes di you practice 3D with in RF?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
@Alpha, did you tweak the CG and stuff to make it 3D better? stock planes probably have forward CG's which don't work as well (Disclaimer, I'm the last guy you should take 3D advice from! lol)

Ant

50cc
RF7 here. Go to the swaps and download Jace's EF 104 Extra, flies great. Also, I downloaded an 89 Slick that flies awesome too, there's a bunch, you just have to try them and don't be afraid to tweak cg,throws,power,props etc.

I know the correlation between RF and someone I won't mention :)dancing-poop:), but that's my choice. :anonymous:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
you guys are killing me, am i really going to have to buy RF7? I have RF3.5 and it works great for me, FWIW.

lol

Mikeq

150cc
Pbilt024;7510 wrote: I finally switched to RF from Phoenix when 7 came out and I never turn the other back on.

ditto...Real Flight 7 is much better than the Phoenix I had.... using that adapter cord version so I can practice with my regular transmitter..

Devin McGrath

New to GSN!
I could not believe how bad Phoenix was when I flew it at Oshkosh a few weeks ago. The delay was horrible I can't imagine how it actually made it to production like that.

RF 7 is great I personally am still using 6.5 and am more than happy with it. I usually wait a generation before getting a new one so 8 will be my next upgrade point.

Devin McGrath