• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aurora 9X strange issue

Bipenut53

150cc
Cool!! Thank you!! I do like it, I have it in my Reactor with a 9 channel receiver and telemetry and I have 4 7 channel receivers waiting for other projects to come along.... And then I have My DX-8..... I like both of them equally but Im behind the curve on programming the Aurora 9 and I need to get studied up on it.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The A9 and A9X are probably the 2 simplest radios out there to program. Everything is laid out right in front of you, just gotta sit down for 10-15 minutes and play with the functions and you'll figure it out.

Bipenut53

150cc
The A9 and A9X are probably the 2 simplest radios out there to program. Everything is laid out right in front of you, just gotta sit down for 10-15 minutes and play with the functions and you'll figure it out.

Yes I have looked through the different screens and it looks pretty straight forward. One thing I was wondering, is expo programmed positive like Spectrum or negative like Futaba?

Patto

70cc twin V2
I'm going to send mine in. Hopefully the turn around is quick since the best weather is happening now...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm going to send mine in. Hopefully the turn around is quick since the best weather is happening now...

Turnaround time from when we receive the unit is 7-10 business days right now. That's roughly 2 weeks from the time we receive your Tx to the time we can service it and send it back. Spring time is usually the busiest as everybody is generally sending their equipment in for service since the weaker changes about this time of year (not for California, but everyone else).

Patto

70cc twin V2
I just got an email saying it has been received. Hoping they can figure out the problem. Will it come with the firmware updated as well?