• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aurora 9X strange issue

Patto

70cc twin V2
Hey all,

My Aurora is doing something strange and I thought maybe someone here could tell me if there is an easy fix, (other than sending it in).

About 1/3-1/2 of the time, when I push to full down elevator, the servos go immediately to about 95% of the distance and then go slow for the rest of the way. Both elevator servos are on different channels, mixed together, and doing the same thing.

I checked in the radio servo monitoring screen, and you can actually see it on the screen. This leads me to believe it is something the transmitter is actually telling the servos to do.

I checked and I don't have the servo speed option activated.

Anyone have any ideas on what to check next?

Thank you.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have not seen that. I hate to say it, but you may have to call hitec for support. Of you get an answer please report back here.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
First suggestion I have is to try out a new model memory slot and see if it still does that. This will start you off with a fresh model slot that has nothing done to it so if it's something related to the model you have selected in the tx, it won't translate over into a new model memory. If it doesn't do it with the new model then it's something with the old model. If it does do it, then it may be something up with your tx so it'll need to get to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
While we are on the subject... I have a weird issue where my rudder trim changes when I switch between rates. I will try the same solution.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The trim steps should not change, unless in some instances where you have a flight condition enabled.