• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aurora 9X strange issue

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have some awesome news for you guys. We now have a new update for your HPP-22 that will update your 9X to version 1.02, which now lets you back up your models to your PC. Check it out!

Patto

70cc twin V2
My issue persists on other models. I found that I can move the stick slowly or quickly to its max and end up with different end points according to the monitor.

I've also found that my ailerons need to be retrimmed from time to time, and I can see before I take off that the left aileron is out of position when this happens. May be related, or maybe I have a servo that needs to be replaced.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My issue persists on other models. I found that I can move the stick slowly or quickly to its max and end up with different end points according to the monitor.

I've also found that my ailerons need to be retrimmed from time to time, and I can see before I take off that the left aileron is out of position when this happens. May be related, or maybe I have a servo that needs to be replaced.

If the end points monitor shows you this, with another model even, then it's an issue with your Tx. My guess is it might be something up with one of the POT's inside of the Tx, send it into us and we'll take care of it. The aileron trim could infact be a servo, might want to try another one.

Bipenut53

150cc
Hi [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] I have the Hitec Aurora 9 not the 9x, is Hitec still supporting that transmitter? I updated it last year along with the module and the receivers. I was crossing my fingers after I did it when I flew and it all turned out good lol.... Just wondering if I should be checking for another update or if they are done supporting it. Thanks!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have no idea why people say we aren't 'supporting' the A9, as long as we still sell it we still support it :thumbup: