• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anybody remember the lingo

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hoopties: Flying machines of the R/C persuasion.

Ride: That be your R/C plane holmes.

Both are useable in the same sentence. That's one bad ass "Ride" holmes, what ya got tied up into that there "Hooptie"?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
"Lawn Dart"

See following:

14361=8063-39236_479205049971_6550361_n.jpg
14361=8063-39236_479205049971_6550361_n.jpg

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Even worse is that airplane only had 10 flights on it..

Watch This- a phrase generally uttered before performing some sort of death-defying maneuver; See 'Aunt Jemima, Yard Sale, or Lawn Dart.'

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
"The Violator", hovering or torque rolling over the remains of your buddy's recently crashed plane. Extra bonus points if you do it with smoke on.

Do-rag

100cc
Balsa Shower - Mid air collision resulting in very small pieces of balsa and covering coming down like rain.

Been there done that.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
BAD-ASS: Performing flight maneuvers in such a way that it gain respect and praise from your fellow pilots.

Drillin' for Oil: When your plane hits the ground nose first so hard that the entire engine is below the ground.

Kangaroo: At least 3 or more bounces when Landing.

P.I.G.: Pilot induced Glitch.

Huckaholic: A person who has difficulty flying in a reasonable manner. Example: 200 ft. 50 grit knife-edges.