• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anybody remember the lingo

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Do-rag;14424 wrote: Balsa Shower - Mid air collision resulting in very small pieces of balsa and covering coming down like rain.

Been there done that.
Yeah, me to. I spent parts of two days in a corn field looking for the engine that was still running after the mid air. It was a loooong way from the rest of the parts.

Do-rag

100cc
Sunk at the Dock - This is the unfortunate event of destroying or severely damaging a new aircraft before the Maiden flight. Your boat never even made it out to sea!! That beats a Titanic!

Do-rag

100cc
GimbalTrimble - This is the condition caused by the excitement /fear of flying a newaircraft for the first time. Your hands are shaking on the sticks of theTransmitter so badly that it is impossible to trim the aircraft without removingyour hands from the Transmitter. This condition usually disappears after two orthree flights.

OPS Other People's Sh!t. As in flying OPS. Hands down the best performing planes available. I can perform maneuvers I couldn't (or is it wouldn't) think of with my own stuff.

Do-rag

100cc
Anteater -This is what you call it when a taildragger airplane lands tail high and endsup sliding down the runway on the Spinner and the main Landing Gear. When an airplane does a high speed Anteater on a grass strip the Spinner may even start to dig a trench in the sod.