• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anybody remember the lingo

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Naughty Monkey;14477 wrote: OPS Other People's Sh!t. As in flying OPS. Hands down the best performing planes available. I can perform maneuvers I couldn't (or is it wouldn't) think of with my own stuff.

Ain't it the truth? I mean, why is it my planes don't/won't do the awesome maneuvers that others do while I'm flying them?

Do-rag

100cc
Benji - Totake self induced issue and tell the truth. Example: Dude I didn't check themodel in my program and Biffed my plane. No problem with anything I just messedup.

Biffed - Crashed."That pilot really Biffed it that time!"

Do-rag

100cc
Camp Jack-Ass(aka camp jackass) -

Gathering of GiantScale News Giants camping at an RC event. After the flying is done for the day, just add alcohol and things start to get wild..

Chair Pirate - This person is the one that forgot to bring their chair with them to the field or event. They are the one that will be sitting in your chair when you get back from the flight line. They have even been known to take your chair with them to other locations on the field.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Do-rag;14831 wrote:

Chair Pirate - This person is the one that forgot to bring their chair with them to the field or event. They are the one that will be sitting in your chair when you get back from the flight line. They have even been known to take your chair with them to other locations on the field.

I'm guilty of this one, I always bring a chair but there is one guy in our group that has a chair that's more comfy and I used to steal it when he flew...I have since bought one like it and have become the victim...karma. Its funny, when you look around at our events usually no one is sitting in the chair they brought with them.

Do-rag

100cc
jhelber08;14913 wrote: I'm guilty of this one, I always bring a chair but there is one guy in our group that has a chair that's more comfy and I used to steal it when he flew...I have since bought one like it and have become the victim...karma. Its funny, when you look around at our events usually no one is sitting in the chair they brought with them.

Been on both sides of the coin myself. If I have my trailer with me I have at least three chairs that I like so hopefully I at least get one of them.

wizard

30cc
I love seeing the responses to this thread. I'm still trying to get all the software back on my computer after a major issue. Once I get it running up to snuff, I will be trying to get a new thread going for the dictionary of terms used. If I just didn't have to do that damn thing called work. LOL