• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Another 91" EF Yak 54 Build

Welcome [MENTION=3523]NashVegas[/MENTION]. Does your name make reference to you being located in Vegas?

Yep. I live in Nashville now, and often people who live here refer to it as NashVegas. However, I also lived in Las Vegas for 8 years, and traveled near Washington, UT every winter to hit the slopes of Brianhead! I spent many a Summer in Zion as well. Small world :)

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:

dribar

70cc twin V2
Nash! I've watched that video before and thought it was you flying!!! Ha! Your plane looks great dude!

dribar

70cc twin V2
I was thinking a big old chrome star to fit inside the star on the side of the Fuse, with a Black "9IK 54" inside of it....

My wife (who speaks Russian natively) schooled me in what I thought was 9IK in the familiar yak logo.

It's actually the Russian letter that looks like a backwards R but is pronounced "Ya". So that logo is actually Russian (and so is the plane) spelled with that one letter and a k... Which is pronounced "yak"

I love my wife :)

http://www.russianlanguageschool.com/alphabet/letter-33/