• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AMA files lawsuits against FAA!

Mikeq

150cc
Actually this letter I got from the AMA foundation signed by Dave Mathewson states two of their major focuses is protecting and preserving our hobby and that their advocacy efforts have surpassed $1 million in expenses since 2009... needless to say, our $58 annual dues gets put to very good use.

Glad to see the AMA doing what is right for modelers. I have no problem paying the dues for the protection it appears we are going to need!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Bartman;10181 wrote: like stangflyer said, i have to admit it, i've never thought much of what the AMA was providing for the $58 every year but I'm very impressed by the way they've evolved in this fight with the FAA.

i may renew on time this year for the first time in years!

No doubt. I may even kick in an extra little sumthun sumthun just for good measure. For me, this hobby is more than just a pass time. It has introduced me to some really awesome guys, (friends you won't meet everyday) some really cool information and not to mention, some very enjoyable memories. Memories we take with us and pass on to our posterity.