Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AMA files lawsuits against FAA!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Daytonarc, Aug 23, 2014.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Indeed..... Years ago, (I have to admit) I questioned the need for AMA. I mean, other than the insurance when ya drill your neighbors house with an impending lawn dart.... It didn't take me long to figure out the huge voice in Washington we all pay for. I myself am very thankful for them.

2. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    I happy the AMA stepped in and I really happy there is another entity representing the commercial side.

I was worries the hobby was going to be "OK'ed" as a look here" prize and the commercial aspect was going to get tossed under the bus.

All around. Bravo. Hopefully someone with some common sense will be the decision maker.

3. GO AMA!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see how the FAA can win this, they went ahead and did the exact opposite of what they were ordered to do by congress....

But, either way I'm proud to be an AMA member for 23 of my 27 years of life, and fingers crossed!!!

4. Phil.Griffin

Phil.Griffin 70cc twin V2

I am thrilled to see this. It'll be interesting to watch..

5. mndless

mndless Don't know a thing..

Yep... really happy to see them doing something meaningful...

6. siko_flyer

siko_flyer 70cc twin V2

Go AMA. I'm just still trying to get rid of the glowturd tag.:miserable:

7. Phil.Griffin

Me

8. Phil.Griffin

Too

9. Flyin4fun

Flyin4fun 70cc twin V2

Just need 50 posts..now get posting...:dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken: ...(note 3 dancin' chickens)

10. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

like stangflyer said, i have to admit it, i've never thought much of what the AMA was providing for the $58 every year but I'm very impressed by the way they've evolved in this fight with the FAA.

i may renew on time this year for the first time in years!