• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AMA files lawsuits against FAA!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Extra nuts;9752 wrote: The AMA never gets the credit they deserve. In a sentence, "they are the reason we enjoy our hobby today". Without them we would have lost ground to the fed years ago. Support the AMA and help them help us.

Indeed..... Years ago, (I have to admit) I questioned the need for AMA. I mean, other than the insurance when ya drill your neighbors house with an impending lawn dart.... It didn't take me long to figure out the huge voice in Washington we all pay for. I myself am very thankful for them.

SleepyC

150cc
I happy the AMA stepped in and I really happy there is another entity representing the commercial side.

I was worries the hobby was going to be "OK'ed" as a look here" prize and the commercial aspect was going to get tossed under the bus.

All around. Bravo. Hopefully someone with some common sense will be the decision maker.

Bipeguy03

150cc
GO AMA!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see how the FAA can win this, they went ahead and did the exact opposite of what they were ordered to do by congress....

But, either way I'm proud to be an AMA member for 23 of my 27 years of life, and fingers crossed!!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
like stangflyer said, i have to admit it, i've never thought much of what the AMA was providing for the $58 every year but I'm very impressed by the way they've evolved in this fight with the FAA.

i may renew on time this year for the first time in years!