Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AMA files lawsuits against FAA!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Daytonarc, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Ohio AV8TOR

Ohio AV8TOR Guest

This should be interesting to watch

2. Robotech

Robotech 70cc twin V2

My $58 at work.

3. Nice! Makes me even more proud to be a member:smile-new:

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Interesting article. The AMA is definitely keeping the boxing gloves on.

5. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Good. Someone needs to stand up for one of these government organizations and let them know we are not happy with their performance...

6. Astrohog

Astrohog 70cc twin V2

The AMA has been standing up for our interests for years with the FCC. It's good to see they are continuing to do so with the FAA now! I have always argued that my $58.00 was not only purchasing a secondary insurance police and a marginal magazine, but it was also purchasing a lobby that will voice our concerns in Washington. $58.00 well spent, I think.

Regards,

Astro

7. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Right on Astro.....

8. In addition to my 58 I sent in another donation when suggested over at FG.. to help with their legal expenses and they sent me a nice letter and hat pin to boot thanking me...In case you didn't know and I didn't they are a nonprofit organization and any contributions are tax deductible.

9. ExtraNuts

ExtraNuts 70cc twin V2

The AMA never gets the credit they deserve. In a sentence, "they are the reason we enjoy our hobby today". Without them we would have lost ground to the fed years ago. Support the AMA and help them help us.