• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AJ Laser 230z 73" Build Thread

Another favor [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION]... Can you please tell us or give us the link of your favorite Tip and Trick 3D flying thread? there are so manys, all of them really helpful, but i'm pretty sure that you have your favorite.

Yes sir, I do have a favorite thread I look at all the time. It is a large read but well worth the time to look at it. It also has links to tutorial videos from BoneDoc and others, transmitter set up and how to mix ect..... If you click on this link it is in the Everything else airplane under the first sticky Mini how to thread It is a great reference for new 3D pilots and experienced alike!!

I just check it and Wooow.... let me bring some coffee, this afternoon will be dedicated to read this...
P.S.: I knew you got something really good.

Nice!! Glad to hear the plane flew strait! Where did your plane balance out empty???

It is like 1/2 inch in front of the wing tube.... 133 millimeters fo be exact.... I did'nt try noting crazy, so I'm not sure if the plane coupling but elevator is super straight....

TIP: For those that like to use the SFG and don't like to be using and screw driver, I get this:
61qf1eseK2L._SL1500_.jpg

Very cheap and makes the thing easier...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_image_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER