• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerobeez 88" Slick 540 v2 (50cc)

Pete

50cc
Last weekend, I gave my good friend Zach ( [MENTION=77]zmonster97[/MENTION] ) the Sticks of my [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] Slick and told him to be REALLY CAREFUL. So cut the guy some slack. This is the first time flying this plane and he's "careful". :)

[video=youtube_share;dwXrRRF3Ij0]http://youtu.be/dwXrRRF3Ij0[/video]

Great flying Zach!

njswede

150cc
Has anyone tried to install a tuned pipe in the 88" Slick? I don't remember seeing any hardware for it in the kit. [MENTION=2579]Pete[/MENTION]? Any pointers?

njswede

150cc
I was working on the timing of my poptops today and once you figure it out, man does the 88" Slick poptop!

njswede

150cc
I flew mine in gusts up to 27 mph yesterday and I was impressed with how well it handled it. I wasn't that impressed with my crosswind landings, though!

I think I may, I need help with figuring out a 7.4V power system though, I was thinking the Yellow Power Box from Redwing?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think I may, I need help with figuring out a 7.4V power system though, I was thinking the Yellow Power Box from Redwing?

I have the black one, works awesome. I run a separate ignition kill though, as the box one is a little tricky.