• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AeroBeez 73" (26%) Yak-54 30cc ARF Airplane

gyro

GSN Contributor
Check out this video of Brian Strachan KILLING IT with the Aerobeez Yak-54

[video=youtube_share;ToReOhIYdbA]http://youtu.be/ToReOhIYdbA[/video]

SnowDog

Killing it is the word! wow...! Nicely done Brian, you really did throw down with that plane...and I agree...those rifle rollers were *insane* !!!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Very nice flying and that pretty well should remove any doubt anyone has had about how it performs.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Very nice flying and that pretty well should remove any doubt anyone has had about how it performs.

Yeah, I was amazed at what some capable hands can do! We also shifted the CG a little forward from when I flew it... It helped!

Now it's time for some fun! Since we completed our video on the recommended DLE30 engine, time to have some fun with a little extra displacement!

Hello 38cc!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382926619.950816.jpg

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Yeah, I was amazed at what some capable hands can do! We also shifted the CG a little forward from when I flew it... It helped!

Now it's time for some fun! Since we completed our video on the recommended DLE30 engine, time to have some fun with a little extra displacement!

Hello 38cc!
View attachment 18368

You can fly the wings off with that thing! Brian may get practice with more one wing landings.

SnowDog

Hello 38cc!
View attachment 18368

Is that the Mintor 38cc? How many gallons through the engine?

Looking forward to hearing how this flies with all that power!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is that the Mintor 38cc? How many gallons through the engine?

Looking forward to hearing how this flies with all that power!

Yes it is, I got it from Enterprise in an engine swap. He said it ran great, I forget how many gallons through it though...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm glad you got it already broken in... should be able to go straight to fun flying :D