• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well Guys,

This is what it looks like with 2 6S packs installed. Happy!

12S_SlickPro_6-2015.JPG

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I have some real nice PureTechs and some good ol Align's. I wondered about the rudder to, but did as suggested here and did a dry fit first. There is so much room if needed. I all worked out well.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
LOL Im trying to bud. Trying to sneak away from work. Gona have to play hooky I guess.

GO FLY IT ALREADYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
*(please note the seriousness of this comment with the amount of "y"s )

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
LMAO Noteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I really am...You don't know how bad I want to get out and grip and rip and watch this thing do it's thing. I take it back you guys of all guys would know. Everyone here would.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
OMG this thing rocks fellas. Give me five feet and 3/4 throttle and Im in the air. Landings are awesome, slows way down and just about lands itself. Hit the throttle and He comes to life as a beast...even as big as the fuse is this baby will get it on with a quickness. That was with the 19x10 prop. Will have to try the 20x8 next. Talk about easy to flip, tumble or whatever weird ass thing you want to do it gets it done quick as well. Did one pass at full throttle on high rates and yanked the nose up, this thing just about stopped on a dime and crapped out some change, "58 degrees on elevator" then buried the throttle again and went straight up like an arrow. Went from 20" altitude to where I could almost not see it so quick I was like what the hell. So even with the extra little bit of weight "AUW 9.5lbs" this bugger really moves out well and in my opinion handles extremely well, better than I had hoped for to be honest. Spins like a rifle bullet, floats like a feather, and punches out like well I don't know, never had a plane that would do this before. Anyway I can't say enough good things about this airframe so all I can do is say in a loud voice....

Thank You Team Aerobeez

Now if I can just find someone who can shoot video half way decent.

Bipenut53

150cc
OMG this thing rocks fellas. Give me five feet and 3/4 throttle and Im in the air. Landings are awesome, slows way down and just about lands itself. Hit the throttle and He comes to life as a beast...even as big as the fuse is this baby will get it on with a quickness. That was with the 19x10 prop. Will have to try the 20x8 next. Talk about easy to flip, tumble or whatever weird ass thing you want to do it gets it done quick as well. Did one pass at full throttle on high rates and yanked the nose up, this thing just about stopped on a dime and crapped out some change, "58 degrees on elevator" then buried the throttle again and went straight up like an arrow. Went from 20" altitude to where I could almost not see it so quick I was like what the hell. So even with the extra little bit of weight "AUW 9.5lbs" this bugger really moves out well and in my opinion handles extremely well, better than I had hoped for to be honest. Spins like a rifle bullet, floats like a feather, and punches out like well I don't know, never had a plane that would do this before. Anyway I can't say enough good things about this airframe so all I can do is say in a loud voice....

Thank You Team Aerobeez

Now if I can just find someone who can shoot video half way decent.

Congratulations!! Im glad you enjoy it!!