• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 30cc 71" Extra 330SC

afrye1

30cc
sticker kit 1.JPGsticker kit 2.JPG
These are my new custom graphics for the plane i had made
Hope you like

Man that red scheme looks sick. I'm actually jealous. . What setup are you running with that?

I'm really falling in love with mine right now that I got from Gary. Gonna try and get with him on making some graphichs for it, spice it up a little.

afrye1

30cc
Hey Brian, thanks man! The red and black scheme looks great. My setup is starts with the dle35 ra than moves back to two regulators under the belly of the fuse. One connects to ignition and the other to receiver/servo. I run two separate 2400 lipo packs that sit on both sides of the fortitude gas tank. the servos that i am running are the 4013d, i think the work well. the plane balanced great no issues.

gyro

GSN Contributor
checkout the 71 in the second half of the video:

[video=youtube_share;RGIxc0jSC0w]http://youtu.be/RGIxc0jSC0w[/video]