• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 30cc 71" Extra 330SC

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm not really sure should I go six or eight

Depends on if you might pair up some big 6s5000 packs in the future someday and run a 50cc electric. If not, the cost of 1 6s5000 and 2 4s4000 packs is similar, and I like the performance of an 8s setup a little better.

afrye1

30cc
probably pair up two 4s. hey did you use a ubec or do run a rx battery . And is the ztw hv okay for regular servos if i use a ubec ? and is it okay to use it without a ubec? or would i fry my servos

gyro

GSN Contributor
probably pair up two 4s. hey did you use a ubec or do run a rx battery . And is the ztw hv okay for regular servos if i use a ubec ? and is it okay to use it without a ubec? or would i fry my servos

I ran 6s, so I used the internal BEC in the ZTW 155A. The ZTW is ok for regular servos.
The HV line (required for above 6s) doesn't have an internal BEC, so you have to use a UBEC.
If you don't use a UBEC, you'll need a rx batt.

gyro

GSN Contributor
could i possibly use my dle standoffs for my motorfly on my 330sc

Not even close, sorry.

You'll need some that are about 80mm long or so.

Here is how to measure:

Mount your cowl with tape into the position you want it. Use a tape measure to get the distance from the firewall to about 2mm in front of the cowl.
Subtract the length of the motor from the backplate to the prop hub.
Now order from www.customstandoffs.com